Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

Can't hardly grasp that it's already time for turkey and fixin's!  A beautiful fall arrangement just arrived at my desk - and what a nice surprise!  Yellow rose buds nested in fall colors with tiny mums and others complementing the buds!  The crock / mug vase is something I haven't seen before and I just love the whole thing!  Reminds me of romps in the back lot through sticks (yes, even branches are in this), pine cones, and tons of leaves .. where oh where are the squirrels and acorns though?  Oh yeah, still in Essex .. wonder what these fall lily looking flowers are .. will a sneaky raccoon pop out .. hmmmm ...

So, it's true .. Thanksgiving is right around the corner .. so many to be thankful for - so many changes again this year .. losses and blessings .. Thank You Chuck for the flowers and all you have done and continue to do for us.   

Happy Thanksgiving to all - and very special thank you's to my boys for being who they are and all they have done throughout the years .. Chris and Doug .. my inspirations for all that I need and hope to accomplish. 

Argh, ok, enough .. I'll get started and not be able to stop ..

No comments:

Post a Comment