Thursday, May 14, 2009

Passion For Crafts!


Yikes! I totally misunderstood! Correction to previous entry! Happy Birthday to Debbie at Passion For Crafts! http://passionforcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/05/birthday-blog-candy.html


I'm so blog addicted! Go here and leave a comment and see the awesome goodies!! There are SO many things to look at!! You'll want to become a follower!
I'm heading back there now to check out all the entries!
Happy Happy Birthday Debbie!!
And DeeDee .. LOL .. I'll have to catch up with you on your real birthday too! ;o)




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doodle

    you aren't the only one that misunderstood that I got a few birthday wishes there..I will keep them in tought for my real birthday...lol..good luck on debbie's birthday ..hope you win some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete