Monday, April 13, 2009

Blurfing .. OMG .. it's for real!!

Blurfing = Blog Surfing Bliary = Blog Diary

WoooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooo! Who says an old dog can’t learn new tricks? Thanks to Lisa at
Happy Happy Everything I now know how to surf for blogs that interest me! I don’t even know if “blurf” is a real word, and I know I just made up the “bliary” cause it seems to me that if I can Blurf then I can call my blogging a diary .. thus Bliary. NO, No, no, I’m not from another planet .. this is really neat stuff to know!

So, the trick is:

Go to Google:
Google
On the top row where it says Web / Images / Etc go to the far right and choose MORE
Then a drop down menu appears ~ choose Blog

Voila!!!!! The magic begins!

Search away! It even lets you get email alerts, you can narrow by dates, time periods etc.!

Thank you Lisa! I have another playground and can see going cross eyed (ok ok MORE crosseyed) in my immediate future!

Gotta love it!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is lookin' good already! Takes a little getting used to, but it's fun. Just play around in the Dashboard to see how to add things! Terri
    www.bellabunandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot listen you to hot stuff!! you are catchin up to us youngins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete