Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!



Thank goodness the rain held off and it was not the rainy, icky day predicted! Go figure anyway .. it’s never right when they forecast it so why would it be today? Now if only the thundershowers hold off we’ll be ok. Found all kinds of neat craft stuff in the garage that I forgot I even had .. but still can’t find my car keys .. gotta keep searching.

Thinking of the kids today – we got to see them last year at Easter but this year all of them are in different states! Hopefully they all got to have fun at an Easter Egg Hunt somewhere! Talked to Chris last night and Doug today so I’m a happy camper!

Next project up tonight – try to get contact paper to cut out on the Cricut! ;o)

Off I go ~

2 comments:

  1. You have a great start on your blog and I'm sure you will be posting a lot of great ideas!! I would love for you to visit my crafty blog.

    ReplyDelete